Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Altadena Station released the following report on Friday, March 14:
Sunday, March 2
- Between 3:30 and 8:00 p.m. – A grand theft occurred in the 200 block of East Loma Alta Drive. Loss: Stainless steel barbecue grill, black workout bench. ***Suspect possibly known***
Monday, March 3
- 9:40 PM – Christopher Sanderson, 29 yrs, of Pasadena was arrested for possession of an illegal weapon.
Tuesday, March 4
- Between 2 and 4:30 p.m. – A residential burglary occurred in the 500 block of Athens Street. Suspect(s) entered the location via the bedroom window. Loss: Black single shot .22 rifle, black .22 revolver, black Dr. Dre Beats headphones.
- 5:25 p.m. – A robbery occurred in the area of El Molino Avenue and Calaveras Street. The victim was walking southbound on El Molino Avenue when he was approached by suspect #1 and #2. Suspect #1 grabbed the victim’s laptop from his hand and ran towards suspect #2 who was riding a bike. Suspects last seen southbound on El Molino Avenue. Suspect #1 described as a male, Hispanic, 17-19 years old, dark blue baseball cap, black long sleeve shirt, dark blue pants and suspect #2 described as a male, Hispanic, 17-19 years old, white shirt. Loss: gray MacBook Air, red fabric laptop case.
Thursday, March 6
- Between 10 and 11 p.m. (Sunday) – A residential burglary occurred in the 400-blk Figueroa Drive. Suspect(s) entered the residence via the front window. Loss: Currency.
- 11:47 p.m. – Andre Rawal, 23 yrs, of Pasadena was arrested for receiving stolen property. Items recovered were linked to a commercial burglary that occurred in the City of Pasadena.
Friday, March 7
- 6 a.m. – A robbery occurred in the area of Lake Avenue and Elizabeth Street. The victim was walking northbound on Lake Avenue and approached by suspect #1 and #2. Suspect #1 punched the victim while suspect #2 tried to remove the victim’s tablet. The victim dropped the tablet and suspect #2 grabbed the item and both suspects fled southbound from the location. Suspect #1 described as a male, Black, 40 years, 6 foot 1 inches tall, 180 pounds, bald, blue shirt, blue jeans and suspect #2 described as a male, Black, 40 years old, 5 foot 8, 190 pounds, bald, white shirt, blue jeans. Loss: Black Nexus tablet.
- Between 7:30 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. – A residential burglary occurred in the 2200 block of Glen Canyon Road. Suspect(s) entered the residence via the rear sliding door. Loss: Black iPad mini, silver MacBook Air, red iPod touch, blue iPod case, white iPad.
- Between 5 and 8 p.m. – A residential burglary occurred in the 3300 block of Tonia Avenue. Suspect(s) entered the residence by shattering the rear door window. Loss: Black Nikon D80 camera, silver MacBook Air, beige bag, black iPad, green Apple smart cover.
- Between 9 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. (Saturday) – A grand theft from an unlocked vehicle occurred in the 2000 block of North Midlothian Drive. Loss: Brown Ray Ban aviator sunglasses, misc. clothes, misc. craft supplies.