Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Altadena Station released the following report on Wednesday, March 5:
Sunday, February 23
- 12:15 AM – Kenny Nathaniel, 56 yrs, of Pasadena was arrested for driving under the influence.
Monday, February 24
- Between 8:30 and 11:33 a.m. – A residential burglary occurred in the 1900 block of Harding Avenue. Suspect(s) entered the residence via the unlocked rear door. Loss: Jewelry and house keys.
- 1 p.m. – A petty theft occurred at Elliot Middle School, 2184 N. Lake Av. Loss: Red Angry Birds backpack, Samsung Galaxy cellphone, math book.
Tuesday, February 25
- 11:15 p.m. – Mario Benitez, 39 yrs, of Altadena was arrested for criminal threats.
Wednesday, February 26
- Between 8 a.m. and noon – A vehicle was reported stolen from the 200 block of West Mariposa Street. Suspect has been identified.
Friday, February 28
- 9:50 AM – A commercial burglary occurred in the 1700 block of Roosevelt Avenue. The witness observed the suspect in the backyard and called out to him however, the suspect didn’t reply. Suspect described as a male, White, 25-30 yrs, carrying an orange suitcase. Suspect last seen northbound on Roosevelt Avenue. Loss: Orange suitcase with gray straps and a black Jansport backpack.
Saturday, March 1
- 11 p.m. – A residential vandalism occurred in the 700 block of East Woodbury Road