In anticipation of the 100th anniversary of the city's founding, the Beverly Hills Conference & Visitors
Bureau is offering centennial merchandise available for purchase in the Visitor Center (9400 S. Santa Monica Blvd.).
These unique items include a 2013 Beverly Hills Shield ornament, hats, water bottles, shirts and a special limited edition line of centennial 90H20 water. The merchandise also includes the Beverly Hills Centennial Cookbook, a cookbook with recipes from Beverly Hills’ most celebrated chefs, and In the Spirit of Beverly Hills, a commemorative book of photos and stories to celebrate the city’s past.
Items are available for purchase exclusively at the visitor center and online, according to CVB officials. A complete list of offerings and prices is listed below. All are in stock.
- Beverly Hills Centennial Black Hats - $15
- Beverly Hills Men, Black Golf Polo (M-XL) - $30
- Beverly Hills Women, Black Tennis Polo (S-L) - $20
- BH Commemorative Centennial Ornament- $15
- BH Centennial Glass Bottle - $20
- BH Centennial Mug - $15
- Assouline - Beverly Hills 100th Anniversary Book - $45
- Beverly Hills Centennial Cookbook - $39.95
- Beverly Hills 90H20 (recently named best water in the world) - $5.99