Suspects in sedan steal tools from garage
On Oct. 1 at 3 a.m. in the 1100 block of South Barrington Avenue suspects, identified as men driving a four-door gray vehicle, forced open the storage door to a business, entered and removed tools, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.
On Oct. 6 at 12:50 p.m. in the 300 block of South Barrington Avenue a suspect punched someone in the face.
- On Oct. 5 at 5 p.m. in the 800 block of South Gretna Green Way, bicycles were taken from a garage.
- On Oct. 2 at 7 p.m. in the 11600 block of Montana Avenue cash, golf clubs and sunglasses were taken from an unlocked vehicle.
- On Oct. 3 at 5 p.m. in the 300 block of Avondale Avenue cash and a global position system were removed from an unlocked vehicle.
- On Oct. 6 at 1 p.m. in the 17000 block of Mulholland Drive a vehicle was smashed open and cash was removed.
- On Oct. 6 at 1 a.m. in the 13800 block of Sunset Boulevard suspects removed a bicycle from a residence.
On Sept. 30 at 6 p.m. in the 11300 block of Montana Avenue, an unknown suspect slashed the tires of a vehicle.
If you see anything that you feel is suspicious, but not an emergency, go to www.alertcommunity.com. It allows citizens to document suspicious activity quickly, easily, and anonymously.