Fremont-based Men’s Wearhouse is hosting its seventh annual National Suit Drive through July, asking customers to donate their gently-used professional attire to help men and women who are trying to enter or re-enter the workforce.
The 2014 National Suit Drive aims to collect 150,000 pieces of used professional attire (men’s and women’s suits, shirts, jackets, ties, pants, belts and shoes) that will be refurbished and distributed to over 180 partner nonprofits that prepare men and women to enter the workplace through job readiness programs and workforce assistance.
Accepted Items Include Gently Used:
Suits & Sport Coats
Dress Shirts & Collared Shirts
Ties & Other Accessories
Jackets, Long Coats, & Raincoats
Clothing & Accessories
In return, Men’s Wearhouse will provide a coupon for 50 percent off a future purchase to each participating donor.
And for those who have no clothes to give, Men’s Wearhouse will make a monetary donation of $1 (up to $20,000) to their National Suit Drive cause for every new Twitter and Instagram follower and each time the hashtag #giveasuit is used.
For more information, follow this link.
The nearest Men's Wearhouse stores are:
- Sunnyvale Store, 804 W. El Camino Real, Sunnyvale 408-733-2016
- Westgate Mall Store. 1640 Saratoga Ave., San Jose 408-866-2098
- Stevens Creek Store, 3121 Stevens Creek Blvd., San Jose, 408-247-2662
- Almaden Plaza Store, 5353 Almaden Expy Ste 39, San Jose, 408-723-1900
- Oakridge Mall Store, 925 Blossom Hill Rd. Ste. 1002, San Jose, 408-224-1464
- Morgan Hill Store, 1031 Cochrane Rd. Ste. 140, Morgan Hill, 408-776-0452
- Woodside Central Store, 2505 El Camino Real, Redwood City, 650-364-8887
- San Mateo Store, 1960 S. El Camino Real, San Mateo, 650-573-1406
For other locations, click here.