Here are 10 ways you can use Culver City Patch to stay informed and inform others.
1. Add photos to our Pics & Clips. Have a great picture of one of Culver City's great outdoor events or fab restaurants? Now you can share it with everyone else—and an easy spot for your family to find it.
2. Follow every step of a story. Use our follow-up feature to know when we post a new story about a topic you're vested in. Just click on the "Keep Me Posted" button at the bottom of your desired article.
3. Seamlessly tell neighbors about a great shopping or dining experience. Who better to trust with a review of a business than a neighbor? You can rate businesses—good or bad—by going to their Directory page and sharing your thoughts.
4. Share an opinion by commenting on stories. What you think matters, so tell the rest of us what is on your mind.
5. Let us know about a great story. Did you attend a fantastic event or an exciting game? Email us at email@example.com a write-up and a picture or two and we may post it on Culver City Patch.
6. Want to share on a regular basis? Become an expert and a go-to source by becoming a Local Voices blogger. Let us know your idea and we'll set you up right away.
7. Post announcements for free. The old days of paying a publication to publish a wedding announcement are history! Now you can tell the town when you get married, have a baby, graduate or make the honor roll.
8. Know before you go. Wonder if traffic is backed up on the 405 or the Sepulveda Pass? Or where you should fill the gas tank before you hit the road? Always check our Commute tool before you get stuck in a jam.
10. Get your news delivered every day. Wake up and have Venice-Mar Vista Patch in your email inbox with the latest, freshest news around.