Information provided by San Ramon Valley Unified School District—
The San Ramon Valley Unified School District is asking parents and community members to participate in setting the District’s goals for next year and beyond. The Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) is a critical part of California's new Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF), and SRVUSD, like other school districts in California, is seeking to engage parents, educators, employees and the community to establish this plan.
The District has scheduled four community forums to gather input:
▪ Tuesday, February 4 - California High School (Performing Arts Center)
▪ Thursday, February 6 - San Ramon Valley High School (Commons)
▪ Thursday, February 13 - Monte Vista High School (Performing Arts Center)
▪ Thursday, February 27 - Dougherty Valley High School (Commons)
* All forums begin at 6:30 PM.** Refreshments and Childcare provided!
At the forums, participants will:
▪ Learn about this new State education funding system and how it stands to benefit our schools, students and community;
▪ Provide the District with valuable input into what SRVUSD's plan should look like, and;
▪ Help the District improve student achievement and engagement at our schools!
Questions? Community members can send questions or comments related to the LCAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org