Sprouts Farmers Market, one of the fastest-growing natural food retailers in the country, will open its first store in San Ramon on Wednesday, June 4, at 7 a.m.
Sprouts Farmers Market will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the new 33,000 square foot store. The public is invited to join the festivities, tour the store and shop for their favorite healthy grocery items. Special events and giveaways include:
- Delicious muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- The first 200 shoppers in line will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- One dollar deals throughout the store in addition to Sprouts’ everyday great values.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
The Grand Opening celebration continues:
Saturday, June 7
- The first 100 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free sandwiches.
- We’ll be hiding 20 golden tickets on products throughout the aisles. If you find one, you’ll get $20 off your purchase.
Sunday, June 8
- Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a $5 coupon for a purchase of more than $15 the following week.
Saturday, June 14
- On the following Saturday, the first 100 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free sandwiches.
The new Sprouts is located at 3181 Crow Canyon Pl. in San Ramon.
—Information submitted by Sprouts