- Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 61. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night: A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday: Sunny, with a high near 64.
Encinitas Patch Find Your Patch
Find Your Community
Find your Patch by name or zipcode.