The following information was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Oct. 8. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Sgt. Mike Randazzo on duty.
- 12:52 a.m. - A burglary was investigated in the 400 block of West Foothill Blvd.
- 4:51 a.m. - Officers were called to assist paramedics in the 2400 block of East Country Club Drive. The patient in his 80s was found deceased, police said.
- 9:34 a.m. - A vandalism report was investigated in the 700 block of West Foothill Blvd. A broken window on a vehicle was reported.
- 10:28 a.m. - A grand theft auto was reported in the 400 block of East Arrow Highway. A 1999 Jeep Cherokee was reported stolen.
- 11:57 a.m. - A grand theft auto was reported at Citrus College, 1000 West Foothill Blvd. A 1994 Acura was allegedly stolen from one of the parking lots.
- 2:13 p.m. - A disturbance was reported in the 400 block of East Bourgainvillea Lane. Police arrested Daniel Marrihew, 33, on suspicion of domestic battery. Merrihew was released for a court appearance.
- 6:06 p.m. - Police conducted a vehicle check on South Grand Avenue at Route 66 and arrested the driver on an outstanding traffic warrant. The driver was cited and released.
Tuesday, Oct. 9. Lt. Jamie Caldwell and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 7:06 a.m. - Officers were called to check the welfare of someone reportedly passed out behind a truck in a parking lot in the 900 block of East Route 66. After contacting the man and upon further investigation, police arrested Lawrence Gregory, 45, on suspicion of possessing methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia (glass meth pipe and syringes), possessing an counterfeit $100 bill and carrying an illegal knife. Gregory was cited and released.
- 9:53 a.m. - Rick Powell, 43, was arrested on suspicion of burglary. Powell was suspected of a theft from Vons several days prior, but was transported to the hospital and had not been arrested at that time, but was taken into custody once released. Powell was issued a citation and released.
- 10:28 a.m. - A theft report was investigated at Glendora High School, 1600 East Foothill Blvd.
- 2:09 p.m. - Police conducted a bicycle stop near Ghent and Galanto streets. Officers were looking for a 17-year-old student of Sierra High School, 1134 South Barranca Avenue, whom the officer witnessed involved in a fight and left the area. The girl was arrested on suspicion of battery and was transported to juvenile hall, Ward said.
- 3:45 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 1300 block of South Lone Hill Avenue. The driver was arrested on an outstanding no bail warrant. The driver was released for a court appearance.
Wednesday, Oct. 9. Lt. Jamie Caldwell and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 7:22 a.m. - Graffiti was reported in the 1100 block of East Route 66.
- 9:50 a.m. - Vandalism was reported in the 1000 block of West Arrow Highway.
- 10:25 a.m. - A burglary was reported in the 500 block of West Colorado Avenue. Two men allegedly stole tools from the rear of the the property.
- 12:33 p.m. - A theft was reported at Citrus College, 1000 West Foothill Blvd.
- 4:51 p.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported in the 300 block of West Arrow Highway.
- 8:14 p.m. - A theft was reported in the 600 block of South Grand Avenue.
Thursday, Oct. 11. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 9:23 a.m. - A copper valve was reported stolen from LA Fitness, 853 South Grand Avenue.
- 11:36 a.m. - Officers conducted a pedestrian check in the 500 block of West Route 66 and arrested the subject on an outstanding warrant. The subject was released for a court appearance.
- 12:06 p.m. - A battery report was made at Sierra High School. Police arrested two 16-year-old boys on suspicion of battery.
- 4:06 p.m. - A disturbance was reported in the 600 block of West Glen Lyn Drive. The resident alleged she found her son in possession of marijuana. She reportedly took it from him, which caused the 15-year-old to physically accost her. Officers arrested the teen, who was eventually cited and released.
- 5:30 p.m. - A burglary in progress was reported in the 1200 block of South Barranca Avenue. A woman arrived home to find a stranger inside her garage. The man claimed he was hiding from people chasing him.
- 8:59 p.m. - A residential burglary was reported in the 500 block of East Gladstone Street.
Friday, Oct. 12. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 2:58 a.m. - A bomb threat was made at Walmart.
- 8:48 a.m. - A pedestrian check was conducted in the 800 block of South Grand Avenue. Police arrested the subject on several outstanding warrants. The subject was eventually cited and released.
- 12:59 p.m. - A missing juvenile was reported at Sunflower Alternatives Schools, 1505 South Sunflower Avenue.
- 7:11 p.m. - Employees at LA Fitness reportedly had a burglary suspect detained. Police arrived and arrested Benny Wilson, 36, on suspicion of burglary. Wilson posted bond.
- 9:39 p.m. - Police investigated a suspicious occupied vehicle in the 1700 block of South Grand Avenue and arrested Carl Kracher, 61, on suspicion of possession drug paraphernalia. Kracher was cited and released.
Saturday, Oct. 13. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 2:35 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted on South Lone Hill Avenue at the 210 freeway. Officers arrested the driver on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. The driver was cited and released.
- 3:16 a.m. - Police were called to a family fight in the 800 block of East Claraday Street. Arrested was Thomas Lang, 30, on suspicion of battery. Lang was cited and released.
- 9:09 a.m. - Police conducted a pedestrian check in the 1900 block of East Auto Centre Drive. Arrested was Anna Rodriguez, 21, on suspicion of receiving known stolen property and theft. Rodriguez was issued a citation and released.
- 2:59 p.m. - A fraud report was investigated in the 400 block of North Glendora Mountain Road.
- 11:29 p.m. - Police conducted a pedestrian check in the 600 block of South Grand Avenue and arrested John Williams, 58, on suspicion of trespassing. Williams was issued a citation and released.
Sunday, Oct. 14. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 1:45 a.m. - Officers were called to assist fire fighters on South Lorraine at Carroll avenues. An unknown subject reportedly lit bottles of a flammable liquid on fire.
- 2:28 a.m. - Fire fighters requested police again, this time on Foothill Blvd. at Lorraine Avenue. More of the flaming bottles were found.
- 12:20 p.m. - A burglary was reported in the 200 block of South Wabash Avenue. Furniture and other items were reportedly taken from the residence from an acquaintence of the owner.
- 3:07 p.m. - A residential burglary was reported in the 1000 block of East Bennett Avenue. Sometime during the weekend, medication was reported stolen from the residence.
- 5:05 p.m. - A traffic collision was reported on South Parker Drive at Route 66. One of the vehicles rolled on to its side, trapping the driver, who was uninjured. Police located the suspect vehicle and arrested the driver.
- 7:36 p.m. - Officers investigated a municipal code violation in the 400 block of West Foothill Blvd. Arrested was Charles Addy, 56, on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance without a prescription and disorderly conduct. Addy was held in lieu of $500 bail.