The following information was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, July 30. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 12:42 a.m. - A family disturbance was reported in the 600 block of South Cullen.
- 8:40 a.m. - A theft report was investigated in the 1400 block of South Grand Avenue.
- 11:36 a.m. - A vandalism in progress was reported in the 1000 block of South Glendora Avenue. A young man was seen writing graffiti near the 210 freeway overpass. Once officers arrived, they located and arrested the teen vandalizing other objects nearby. The teen was cited and released to his parents.
- 5:47 p.m. - An injury traffic collision was reported on East Foothill Blvd. at Burnaby Drive. Two vehicles were involved, at least one person hit their head during the accident.
Tuesday, July 31. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 10:57 a.m. - A was reported at , 1950 East Auto Centre Drive. A man reportedly stole miscellaneous items, including light bulbs. The man fled officers and attempted to run up the onramp to the southbound 57 freeway.
- 11:46 a.m. - A residential burglary report was made in the 2000 block of East Duell Avenue. Entry was made through a sliding door of a vacant home. Unknown if anything was taken.
- 2:48 p.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop in the 200 block of West Gladstone Street and arrested the subject on an outstanding warrant. The subject was issued a citation and released.
- 6:51 p.m. - Officers investigated suspicious circumstances in the 600 block of South Elwood Avenue. Teen girls alleged a group of three men asked them for marijuana and asked them to empty their pockets. The men were last seen in the area of Mauna Loa Park. Officers detained some men matching the description of the suspects. Police eventually arrested one of the suspects, but released him on insufficient grounds for prosecution.
- 10:47 p.m. - A robbery in progress was reported near Barranca and Alosta avenues. A man reported he was knocked down by two male suspects dressed in all black. Stolen was the victim's wallet. The suspects were last seen westbound on Alosta from Barranca Avenue. Police could not find the suspects.
Wednesday, Aug. 1. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 9:15 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 600 block of South Lope Lane Avenue and arrested the driver on a no bail warrant.
- 10:56 a.m. - A disturbance was reported in the 100 block of North Elwood Avenue. Police arrested Jovanni Cortes, 19, on an outstanding warrant. Cortes was cited and released.
- 1:03 p.m. - An injury collision was reported in the 200 block of South Glendora Avenue.
- 8:03 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 100 block of West Arrow Highway. Elizabeth Gautschi, 53, was arrested on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. Gautschi was issued a citation and released.
Thursday, Aug. 2. Sgt. Matt Egan and Sgt. Matt Williams on duty.
- 2:35 a.m. - Officers conducted a welfare check in the 800 block of West Route 66 and arrested the subject on two outstanding warrants. The subject was cited and released.
- 11:04 a.m. - A theft report was investigated at , 1357 East Gladstone Street. Several cell phones were reportedly stolen from near the basketball courts.
- 11:05 a.m. - Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 300 block of East Essex Street. A resident alleged two men rang her door bell, but she did not answer. The men reportedly attempted to enter the home through a window by removing the screen. The men reportedly ran away. Police are investigating the incident.
- 2:28 p.m. - Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 600 block of North Valencia Street. A gate to the residence was found open and a window was broken.
- 11:54 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted on South Glendora Avenue at Baseline Road. Driver Victorino Perez, 22, was arrested on several outstanding warrants. He was issued a citation and turned over to immigration officials.
Friday, Aug. 3. Sgt. Matt Egan and Sgt. Matt Williams on duty.
- 9:40 a.m. - A theft report was investigated in the 100 block of South Wabash Avenue.
- 1:19 p.m. - A graffiti report was filed in the 600 block of South Elwood Avenue.
- 3:20 p.m. - Police arrived to a disturbance in the 800 block of West Route 66 and arrested Willard Harsha, 44, on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance. Harsha was issued a citation and released.
- 7:31 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at , 1830 West Route 66. Two women reportedly stole undisclosed items from the market and fled in a red, older Cadillac.
Saturday, Aug. 4. Lt. James DeMond and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 2:57 a.m. - A disturbance was reported on Foothill Blvd. and Grand Avenue. Police arrested Megan Benedict, 20, on suspicion of domestic battery and check fraud. Benedict posted bail.
- 4:17 a.m. - A was reported in the 100 block of South Glenwood Avenue. A resident reported two men were stealing from his vehicle.
- 11:14 a.m. - A pedestrian check was conducted in the 600 block of South Santa Fe Avenue. Police arrested the subject on an outstanding drug warrant. The subject was eventually transferred to the Inmate Reception Center in Los Angeles.
- 2:24 p.m. - Police conduced a traffic stop in the 200 block of South Wabash Avenue and arrested the driver on a traffic warrant. The driver was issued a citation and released.
- 4:13 p.m. - A reported was occurring in the 600 block of South Scott Place. A woman reportedly walked in to find her boyfriend having sex with a 12-year-old girl.
- 11:43 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 1700 block of East Route 66. The driver was arrested on two outstanding warrants. The driver was cited and released.
Sunday, August 5. Lt Rob Lamborghini and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 11:38 a.m. - A vandalism was reported in the 1600 block of South Bentley Place. Graffiti was scrawled on a wall.
- 1:50 p.m. - A commercial burglary report was investigated at 24-Hour Fitness. The lock to a locker was cut and a wallet was reportedly taken, Strong said.
- 2:29 p.m. - A vehicle check was conducted at Walmart. Arrested was Roy Binion, 44, on suspicion of possessing drug paraphernalia. Binion was issued a citation and released. Soon after a woman, unrelated to the vehicle check suspect, exited the supermarket and activated the theft sensors. Police eventually detained and arrested Marilyn Lane, 69, on suspicion of petty theft with prior convictions. Lane was cited and released.
- 4:06 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported in the 500 block of South Glendora Avenue.
- 7:20 p.m. - A vehicle burglary report was investigated in the 800 block of South Grand Avenue.