The following information was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, July 2. Sgt. Mike Randazzo and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 6:52 a.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop in the 1800 block of East Route 66 and arrested Duane Tobias, 57, on several outstanding warrants. Tobias was cited and released.
- 5 p.m. - A Grand theft was reported in the 100 block of North Pennsylvania Avenue. Officers could not release any details about the crime since there was an ongoing investigation.
- 5:16 p.m. - An injury traffic collision was reported at West Foothill Blvd. at Grand Avenue. Three vehicles were involved in the crash. The extent of injuries was not immediately known.
- 9:45 p.m. - Officers responded to a report of a man down on North Grand Avenue at Meda Avenue. The man was reportedly heavily intoxicated, but complained of chest pains. The man was transported to a local hospital.
Tuesday, July 3. Sgt. Mike Randazzo and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 8:08 a.m. - Authorities investigated a lost property report in the 1300 block of South Lone Hill Avenue. A cell phone was reportedly found at the location.
- 8:54 a.m. - A theft report was filed in the 1100 block of South Nicole Court. A picnic table was reportedly stolen.
- 1:11 p.m. - A theft of a bicycle was reported at , 1600 East Foothill Blvd.
- 2:56 p.m. - Officers were called to assist detectives in the 1200 block of South Westridge avenue and arrested Tim Williams, 44, on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance for sale. Williams was released on bond.
- 9:18 p.m. - Officers responded to what was initially reported as an near South Concord Lane and Gladstone Street. An alleged drunk driver slammed into a wall at the intersection. The suspect van took off, but was eventually found by officers at the suspect home.
- 10:14 p.m. - A residential burglary report was investigated in the 900 block of South Briargate. A woman reported the window screen to her child's bedroom was tampered with, but officers could not find any signs of entry.
Wednesday, July 4. Sgt. Mike Randazzo and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 8:51 a.m. - A was reported at Radio Shack, 830 South Grand Avenue. A witness observed A suspicious-looking man flee into a waiting SUV. The suspects fled in a black SUV, but officers quickly intercepted the vehicle, that failed to yield.
- 9:27 a.m. - A graffiti report was filed in the 500 block of North Dalton Springs Lane.
- 6:28 p.m. - An injury collision was reported in the 500 block of East Claraday Street.
- *Between 6:49 p.m. and 10:45 p.m., Glendora Police responded to 64 fireworks disturbance calls throughout town. Most of the calls resulted in officers being unable to locate reports of fireworks, while other calls resulted in fireworks users being advised about city laws.
Thursday, July 5. Lt. James DeMond and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 1:58 a.m. - A smash-and-grab burglary was reported at the , 153 West Route 66. According to police, several subject dressed in black and wearing masks smashed through a window. The suspects reportedly attempted entry, but fled. Officers reported no loss to the business.
- 8:41 a.m. - A theft report was investigated in the 1300 block of South Lone Hill Avenue. Some time the previous night about 36 used car batteries from the secured storage area at , 1301 South Lone Hill Avenue. The gate to the storage was damaged to gain entry, DeMond said.
- 10:15 a.m. - A bicycle was stolen at , 1000 West Foothill Blvd.
- 11:46 a.m. - A commercial burglary report was investigated in the 200 block of East Route 66. Coins may have been stolen from the
- 3:19 p.m. - A residential burglary investigation was conducted in the 1600 block of South Barranca Avenue. The owner who was away from home, returned the previous night to find screen removed. Officers said no entry was made.
- 7:44 p.m. - A pedestrian check was performed in the 700 block of West Gladstone Street. Officers arrested the subject on an outstanding warrant. The subject was cited and released.
Friday, July 6. Lt. James DeMond and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 1:17 a.m. - An officer on patrol discovered men allegedly attempting to from the Southern California Edison yard on the corner of South Grand Avenue at West Citrus Edge. One of the three suspects was almost immediately apprehended. A second suspect wasn't found until nearly two hours later at , 1950 East Auto Centre Drive. The third suspect was not found.
- 10:02 a.m. - A theft report was investigated in the 800 block of West Carroll Avenue.
- 1:17 p.m. - Officers arrested known transient Randall Schmidt, 51, on suspicion of trespassing. Schmidt was cited and released.
- 9:32 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 90 block of East Route 66 and arrested the driver on several outstanding warrants. The driver was released on bond.
- 11:47 p.m. - Officers were conducting an extra patrol in the 300 block of West Route 66 and arrested known transient Charles Addy, 56, on suspicion of trespassing and an outstanding warrant. Addy was held in lieu of $15,000 bail.
Saturday, July 7. Lt. James DeMond and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 5:26 a.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop in the 600 block of East Route 66 and arrested the driver on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal-blood alcohol level. The driver was cited and released.
- 11:10 a.m. - A burglary was reported in the 500 block of East Northridge Avenue.
- 4:37 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted at South Le Mar Park Drive and Route 66. The driver was arrested on an outstanding warrant. The driver was held in lieu of $15,000 bail.
- 5:59 p.m. - Authorities responded to a at George Manooshian Park, 857 North Lorraine Avenue. An umpire started suffering a reported heart attack during a baseball game. The man was treated and taken to an area hospital where he died, police said.
Sunday, July 8. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 8:04 a.m. - Police investigated a report of reckless driving vehicles on North Lone Hill Avenue at Foothill Blvd. and arrested the driver on suspicion of possessing drugs for sale. The driver was cited and released.
- 9:37 a.m. - Police investigated an assault with a deadly weapon report in the 1500 block of East Fawn Valley Avenue. The investigation is ongoing, Strong said.
- 12:24 p.m. - A theft report was investigated in the 400 block of East Route 66.
- 5:39 p.m. - A residential burglary report was investigated in the 400 block of North Westridge Avenue.
- 6:02 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Walmart. Officers arrested Wesley Balmer, 22, and Rod Zupsic, 37, both on suspicion of burglary. Both suspcts were held in lieu of $20,000 bail.