The following information was provided by Glendora Police. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Aug. 27. Lt Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 3:30 a.m. - A theft in progress was reported at , 1950 East Auto Centre Drive. Two men in their 20s reportedly stole a yellow and red skateboard. The men reportedly fled by jumping the wall south of the supermarket. Officers Arrested Nicholas Pantaleon, 22, on suspicion of Burglary. Pantaleon was issued a citation and was released.
5:44 a.m. - A grand theft auto report was investigated in the 600 block of South Pasadena Avenue.
- 7:59 a.m. - Police conducted a vehicle check in the 100 block of East Arrow Highway and arrested Juan Alvarez, 50, on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance and being under the influence of a controlled substance. Alvarez was held in lieu of $10,000 bail.
- 9 a.m. - A theft report was investigated in the 600 block of West Route 66.
- 3:29 p.m. - Police conducted a pedestrian check and arrested Michael James, 21, on an outstanding warrant. James was released for a court appearance.
Tuesday, Aug. 28. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 10:08 a.m. - A pedestrian check was conducted at Walmart. Police arrested Tamara Haley, 40, on several outstanding warrants. Haley was held in lieu of $240,000 bail.
- 11:14 a.m. - A vehicle burglary was investigated in the 800 block of South Grand Avenue.
- 11:37 a.m. - A theft report was investigated at , 1600 East Foothill Blvd.
- 2:02 p.m. - A structure fire was reported in the 600 block of West Armstead Street. Officers observed a large amount of smoke from a bedroom, but no flames. Fire fighters arrived to investigate.
- 6:29 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at , 1830 East Route 66. A man and a woman are accused of walking out with a case of beer and two other drinks, police said. The man and woman escaped on foot, police were unable to find the two.
Wednesday, Aug. 29. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 9:32 a.m. - A graffiti report was investigated in the 1100 block of South Nichole Court.
- 12:57 p.m. - A theft report was investigated in the 1100 block of South Barranca Avenue.
- 8:53 p.m. - A reported struck and sheared a fire hydrant near the intersection of Grand Avenue and Baseline Road. Police found and arrested Carlos Garcia, 33, on suspicion of DUI, hit and run causing property damage and possession methamphetamine. Garcia was cited and released.
- 11:45 p.m. - A grand theft auto was reported at , 1261 South lone Hill Avenue. A black Honda Civic was reportedly stolen from one of the parking lots. The driver's keys were reportedly still in the ignition, police said. A check of surrounding freeways revealed nothing.
Thursday, Aug. 30. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 9:47 a.m. - Police investigated a Municipal Code violation in the 600 block of West Route 66 and arrested known transient Joseph Robles, 41, on numerous outstanding warrants. Robles was released for a court appearance.
- 11:06 a.m. - The theft of a textbook was reported at , 1000 West Foothill Blvd.
- 2:30 p.m. - A vehicle burglary report was investigated at Citrus College. Police arrested Christopher Calkins, 21, on suspicion of receiving known stolen property. Calkins was cited and released.
- 6:09 p.m. - Police observed several people loitering near the railroad tracks at Gladstone Street. Police arrested Bill Eddy, 22, on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance. Also arrested was Nicholas Ramirez, 23, on suspicion of trespassing on railroad property. Eddy was held in lieu of $30,000 bail, while Ramirez was cited and released.
- 10:03 p.m. - A disturbance was reported in the 200 block of South Grand Avenue. Arrested was Jason Bedola, 36, on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance. Bedolla was cited and released.
Friday, Aug. 31. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 1:09 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted on South Grand at Mauna Loa. Police arrested Juan Portillio, 32, on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia. Portillio was released on bail.
- 5:20 a.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported in the 100 block of South Burnaby Drive.
- 2:42 p.m. - A residential burglary was reported in the 600 block of West Glen Lyn Drive.
- 6:54 p.m. - A man called police stating he attempted to kill himself by walking in traffic in the 300 block of West Route 66. Police arrived and spoke with the man, who may have been drinking, police said. The man was eventually transported to Aurora Charter Oak for a mental evaluation.
Saturday, Sept. 1. Sgt. Matt Egan and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 8:47 a.m. - A theft in progress was reported in the 100 block of North Grand Avenue.
- 2:46 p.m. - Police responded to , 655 South Grand Avenue and arrested known transient Randy Primm, 53, on suspicion of trespassing. Primm was issued a citation and released.
- 8:22 p.m. - A disturbance was reported in the 700 block of South Vecino Avenue. A large loud party was reported at the location. Police arrested Erica Contreras, 32, on suspicion of disorderly conduct from alcohol. Contreras was released after no further prosecution was desired.
Sunday, Sept. 2. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Sgt. Matt Williams on duty.
- 1:49 a.m. - An officer on patrol witnessed a vandalism in progress at Walmart, 1950 East Auto Centre Drive. Officers detained both subjects in the parking lot and arrested Kyle McCarthy, 24, on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance, possessing narcotics and possessing a controlled substance without a prescription. Also arrested was Timothy Chen, 21, on suspicion of possessing a switchblade knife. McCarthy was held in lieu of $10,000 bail, Chen was cited and released.
- 3:44 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted Cypress at Grand avenues. Police arrested the driver on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. The driver was cited and released.
- 3:29 p.m. - Los Angeles County Fire Fighters requested the help of Glendora Police to close off northbound traffic on Glendora Mountain Road due to the .
- 4:22 p.m. - A traffic stope as conducted on East Sierra Madre at Willowgrove avenue. Police arrested Tania Valladares, 42, on suspicion of DUI, exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level, battery upon a police officer and child cruelty. Valladares was held in lieu of $25,000 bail.
- 6:20 p.m. - A grafitti report was investigated in the 300 block of West Meda Avenue.