CHULA VISTA, Calif.– May 7, 2014 – Fresenius Medical Care North America, the nation’s leading network of dialysis facilities, invites the community to attend an Open House celebration on Thursday, May 8, at its new dialysisclinic in Chula Vista. The facility will enable Fresenius Medical Care’s local team of expert medical professionals to better serve the San Diegoarea’s growing dialysis community.
WHAT: Open House at Fresenius Medical Care Balboa East Lakes
– Light refreshments.
– Nurses and staff available to discuss patient services and the latest dialysis treatment options, including:
– Regional home dialysis that can offer patients greater independence, convenience and health benefits.
– 4 p.m. Lupe Silva, ADN, will host one of the company’s informative Treatment Options Programs (TOPs) to educate at-risk patients and their families about chronic kidney disease and how to choose treatments for kidney failure that best suit their health and lifestyle needs.
Come tour our new facility and see:
– Demonstrations of the latest dialysis technology and single-use dialyzers.
– Treatment stations designed for patient comfort and convenience that feature individual modern touch-screen media systems.
WHO: Open to the public
WHEN: Thursday, May 8
3 – 7 p.m.
WHERE: Fresenius Medical Care Balboa East Lakes
2391 Boswell Road
Chula Vista, Calif.
CONTACT: For more information, please contact Laura Sperber at the facility at 1-619-397-0939.
About Fresenius Medical Care North America
Through its leading network of more than 2,150 dialysis facilities in North America and vascular access centers, laboratory, pharmacy and affiliated hospitals and nephrology practices, Fresenius Medical Care provides renal services to hundreds of thousands of people throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada. It is also the continent’s top producer of dialysis equipment, dialyzers and related disposable products and a major supplier of renal pharmaceuticals.