La Valencia Hotel in La Jolla is offering a unique package for dad's this weekend. The historical hotel's Ferrari for Father’s Day Package includes a Ferrari rental and other manly treats to rev dad's engine.
The package starts at $2,400.00 for two nights and includes:
- Keys to a Ferrari for a day from nearby San Diego Prestige luxury car rental – waiting on your pillow.
- A voucher for a private surfing lesson at La Jolla Cove.
- A beer tasting for two at Karl Strauss Brewery, just a few blocks from the hotel.
- An in-room amenity of house cured bacon and maple chili sage dip and red wine split, complete with a wine charm. Plus the special snack comes with a voucher entitling the holder to 15 percent off each glass of wine and 20 percent off each bottle ordered – for life – at the hotel’s European bistro, Café La Rue.
- Doggie amenities upon request.
- Overnight parking.
“This hotel has a history of making our guests’ dreams come true,” Managing Director Mark Dibella said in a statement. “And what could hit Dad’s California dreamin’ sweet spot better than driving a Ferrari along the coast, or surfing in the gorgeous La Jolla Cove? And, we’ve included a few other manly surprises..."
The package doesn't forget dad's best friend either—his dog. A percentage of the proceeds from the hotel’s luxury package will benefit the San Diego Humane Society.
The package is available all month. Call 858-454-0771 for reservations.