If you have a 21 and up crowd, there's no need to just have beer. in La Jolla offers five cocktail recipes to try:
1) Toast your favorite player with the official MVP Cocktail:
- 1/2 oz. Malibu Rum
- 1/2 oz. Vodka
- Pineapple Juice
Shake Malibu Rum, Vodka and pineapple juice over ice. Strain into a cocktail glass and decorate with a cherry.
2) Highlight all the hottest plays with a CIROC Red Zone:
- 1.5 oz Circo Red Berry
- 1 oz sour mix
- ¼ oz Chambord liqueur
Shake ingredients over ice and strain into a chilled martini glass.
3) Sack that QB with The Blitz Cocktail:
In an ice filled cocktail shaker, add ingredients. Shake until well blended. Strain over ice.
4) Fourth Quarter with 4 seconds left Hail Mary Shooter:
- 1 1/4 oz. Pepper Vodka
- 5 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- Splash Tomato Juice
Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice, strain into shot glass.
5) Perfect Post Game Margarita:
- 1 part Espolon Tequila
- 3 parts Cuervo Margarita Mix
- ½ cup or more of crushed ice
- Whip in blender to enjoy it frozen, or simply on the rocks. Rim a Margarita glass with BevMo! Lime Salt and a slice of lime to serve.
– Press Release by BevMo!