Written by Juliet Saunders
An innovative new fitness center is now open in La Jolla.
The Zone Training Center opened its doors last month and has aimed to offer guests a health club-like training experience for years. The Zone has locations all over the world, but La Jolla is their first U.S. location. Run by Nad Myan and Diana Baker, the club is already experiencing a good client base.
“It was the perfect market,” Myan said about the location.
He added, “It’s a great town, great community and great feel.”
Each member is given a complimentary towel and water bottle upon arrival. The gym offers 25 fitness classes a week in its group exercise room, and has nutrition assistance and body composition analysis and heart rate monitors among other amenities.
“The Zone is every workout you’ll ever need,” Myan adds to why the gym is a great place to workout.
The Zone Training Center:
- Location: 565 Pearl St., Suite 110, La Jolla, CA 92037
- Phone: 858-729-1981
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: thezonetc.com
- Twitter: @ZoneTrainingCen
- Hours: Monday - Friday- 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. , Friday- 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday - 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. , Sunday – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Classes per week: 25
- Amenities: Locker rooms, towel, water bottle, body composition, heart rate monitors