La Mesa's Easter Weekend Weather Forecast
The local forecast for Friday, April 18 through Monday, April 21.
The National Weather Service forecast for La Mesa:
- Friday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night: Cloudy, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Saturday: Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 75. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night: Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 55.
- Monday: Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 78.