Welcome to your daily Northern California Patch roundup!
“New charges involving an additional victim were filed today against an award-winning Livermore golf pro who is accused of sexually abusing boys he had been teaching.”
“Andrew Michael Nisbet, 31, who lives in Livermore and worked at the Las Positas Golf Course in that city, was charged last month with 65 felony counts involving two young boys. He now faces an additional 10 counts, most of which involve a third young boy.”
“Nisbet, who is being held without bail at the Santa Rita Jail in Dublin, was arraigned on the amended complaint against him -- which is 42 pages long -- in Alameda County Superior Court in Pleasanton Wednesday and is scheduled to return to court on Feb. 20 to enter a plea.”For more of the top stories around Northern California Patch sites, click on the headlines below.
- Do Your Cosmetics Contain Chemicals Known to Cause Cancer?
- Five-Year Anniversary for Capt. Sully Sullenberger’s miracle on the Hudson
- H1N1: Seasonal Human Influenza, Not Swine Flu
- College Student Sets Skateboard World Record
- Fairfax Chevron Foes Ready for Town Council Battle
- Four Parachute from Hot Air Balloon West of Santa Rosa
- Drakes Bay Oyster's Bid Rejected Again
- Pro Baseball Returns to Sonoma County
- Pacifica Police Seeking Suspect in Fatal Hit-and-Run Crash
- Uber to Offer Free Rides in the East Bay This Weekend
Sign up for the free Los Gatos Patch newsletter | Like Los Gatos Patch on Facebook | Follow @GatosPatch on Twitter | Blog on Los Gatos Patch | Follow Los Gatos Patch on Instagram