The Los Gatos Union and the Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High school districts have their board of education meetings today, Tuesday, Jan. 29 at 6:30 p.m. and 1 p.m. respectively at the Thomas P. O’Donnell District office board room, 17010 Roberts Rd., and at 17421 Farley Road West.
Los Gatos Union School District trustees will consider the following:
- Initial collective bargaining proposals from the Los Gatos Union Classified Employee Association to the LGUSD and from the district to the Los Gatos Union Classified Employee Association.
- Audit reports for the 2011-12 fiscal year
- Financial advisory subcommittee reports
- Architectural presentations and appointment of district's architect
- Measure E Program and Lexington Elementary School construction update
- Budget update—Gov. Jerry Brown's January budget proposals
- Technology/curriculum three-year plan process update
The Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High School District trustees will consider the following:
- The LGSUHSD Board of Education president will report on action taken in
closed session regarding negotiations with the District Teachers' Association and the California State Employees Association.