Many restaurants in Marina del Rey will be offering special prix fixe menus for Valentine's Day. What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
- Cafe Del Rey: Enjoy a 3-course meal with your loved one. The cost is $75 per person and includes a glass of sparkling wine. Valentine's Day menu.
- Shanghai Red’s: Enjoy a 4-course meal while listening to live Jazz. $85 per person, includes a bottle of wine or champagne. Pre-paid reservation required.
- Tony P’s Dockside Grill: In addition to their regular menu, Tony P’s will offer a prix fixe menu consisting of a 5-course meal for $39.95 per person, which includes a glass of wine. Menu.
- Warehouse Restaurant: For Valentine’s Day, the Warehouse will serve a 3-course meal for $49 per person with a glass of champagne. Entree options include lobster, filet mignon and a rack of lamb. Menu.
- Hornblower Cruise: Head out on the water with free flowing champagne, a 4-course meal and two levels of music, a DJ level and a band level. Cost is $140 per person.