Mill Valley's a small town and we do our best to keep the community informed of the opening and closing of businesses throughout the 94941. We call it "Sprouts & Shutters," and we want your help in keeping us on our toes about the latest goings-on in our local business community.
Whether you're a business owner about to open the new buzz-worthy restaurant or a local resident who noticed a "Coming Soon" or "Out-of-Business" sign, please tell Mill Valley Patch about it using this simple form above. Don't worry if you don't have all the details — tips are helpful, too, but please include a business name and city.
The information will be used for the "Sprouts and Shutters" column and to update the business directories.
Here's what else is happening on Mill Valley Patch
- Marin’s Redwood Trust to Open New Facility in Colorado, Create 550 Jobs
- Police Blotter: Washing Machines Robbed, Groceries Swiped and Driver Flipped the Bird
- PHOTOS: Grateful Dead Legends Phil Lesh and Bob Weir Delight Marin Crowd
- Mill Valley’s Cheapest Homes: 799 Miller Avenue
- Norovirus Outbreak Over at Redwoods, Facility Preparing for Flu
- Attorney Attempts to Relocate Max Wade's Trial Out of County
- Coyote Coffee Kiosk Opens in Tam Valley
- 'Daily Show' Shouts Out 'Marin County Kumbaya Patrol'
For local news like this wherever you go, follow us! And don't forget to sign up for our daily e-newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.