A judge in Australia recently ordered KFC to pay $8.3 million to the family of a girl in Sydney whose brain was damaged after she ate one of the fast food giant’s chicken wraps in 2005 and evidently contracted salmonella.
The girl, then aged seven years, went into a coma for months. Although KFC has described the case of food poisoning as “very tragic," it has denied any wrongdoing and has said it would appeal the decision. Click here to read more about the case.
We thought we’d ask our readers whether they think the Australian court’s ruling is going to affect how they eat at KFC, which has a .
Share your views in the Comments box below.