1. There will be areas of frost before 10 a.m., according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today expect sunny skies with a high around 50. Tonight, expect mostly clear skies and a low of 25.
2. Head to Reading Cinemas at Cal Oaks for its “Forty Foot Films” movie night. Tonight's show is “My Fair Lady” (1964), starring Audrey Hepburn and Rex Harrison. Tickets to are $7.50. Social hour begins at 6 p.m.; the films start at 6:30 p.m.
3. Browse and purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from local farmers today at the Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market. Located at the Village Walk shopping center (near Guitar Center and Sports Authority), with more than 45 vendors, there is something for everyone. Beginning at 9 a.m., find fresh flowers, crafts, specialty food vendors, nuts, fresh breads and other bakery items and much more.
4. RJ’s Sizzlin' Steer is hosting its Sunday brunch buffet starting at 9:30 a.m. Enjoy an all-you-can-eat brunch buffet that includes scrambled eggs, French toast, specialty steaks, omelettes and muffins. For $13.99 enjoy the buffet and coffee or tea. For $19.99 make it a champagne brunch or for $21.99, enjoy the buffet with build-your-own bloody Marys. Children 5 to 10 eat for just $8.99 while those 4 and younger eat for free.
5. Today at 2 p.m. is your last chance to catch "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" at the Old Town Temecula Community Theater, 42051 Main St. For ticket information for the matinee performance, click here.