Announcement from the County of Napa:
Help Napa County prove it is the healthiest place to live by making and uploading a short video by August 11 to the CNN 10 Project showing how Napa County inspires residents to be healthy.
The top ten healthiest locations will be featured on the CNN website and readers will vote for the winner in August.
Residents are asked to make a video about why Napa County is the healthiest place to live. The video can be recorded on a smart phone.
Interested residents should follow these steps:
1. Introduction: “Hi my name is ___ and I live in Napa County. Napa County inspires me to be healthy by …”
2. Turn the camera or phone around to show the activity. The more people in the community involved in the video, the better.
3. Go to http://ireport.cnn.com/topics/1153052 and upload the video.
The top ten locations will be chosen based on the following criteria:
1. Originality and creativity of the video
2. Description of the location’s inspiring qualities
3. Passion for health
4. Number of entries from the location
“At Napa County Public Health we know that our county has so many qualities inspiring people to be healthy every day.” said Cara Mae Wooledge, Health Education Specialist.
“Locally we have seen our Live Healthy Napa County partners’ commitment and passion for health in all its forms. Now we have the chance to show America how much we enjoy being healthy in Napa County, from hiking our beautiful trails, to promoting breastfeeding in the workplace, to be prepared for a zombie attack.”
For more information visit: www.countyofnapa.org/videocontest
Residents who make a short video should:
· Send their contact information to Cara.Mae.Wooledge@countyofnapa.org
· Upload the video to Live Health Napa County’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/livehealthynapacounty