Here's the list of the gourmet food trucks rolling into town June 27 as part of Newark's NewPark Street Eats. Dinner service will be held from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the parking lot of . The gourmet trucks that attend are subject to change.
- 3-3-3 brings together Indian, Korean and Mexican food in a one-stop shop. Served in either tacos or burritos, customers can choose from three items from each culture: carne asada, chipotle chicken or chile verde for Mexican; short rib, spicy bbq chick or mushroom tofu for Korean; and lamb curry, chicken tikka and paneer tikka for Indian. You can also mix and match your items in combo deals.
- Follow them @333Truck
- BBQ Kalbi is features a Korean fusion menu that includes Kalbi (beef) to Spicy Pollo (chicken) to Kimchi quesadillas.
- Follow them @ BBQKALBI
- BibiGO is new to the Food Truck Mafia and specializes in Korean BBQ.
- This Asian fusion food truck serves up garlic noodles, chicken wings, shrimp over rice, lettuce wraps with beef and more.
- Follow them @ForbittenCity
- This truck is all about shrimps cooked in an Asian Fusion-Hawaiian style .
- Follow them at @MyShrimpShack
- Pizza Pimps specializes in delicious cheesy pies from pizza slices decked in Polynesian sauces topped with Canadian bacon, macadamia nuts and shredded coconut to pizzas like PIMP A RONI that are topped with double pepporoni, cheese, garlic, basil, feta cheese and more.
- Follow them @pizzapimps
Tacos De Los Altos
- Tacos de los Altos offers traditional Mexican taco truck items, including tacos and burritos.
- This gourmet ice cream and dessert serves up homemade, all natural "sinfully sweet concoctions." They also off mochas, lattes, shakes and floats.