1. Today at noon the 31st annual Labor Day Car Cruise will begin. More than 1,500 classic cars will be showcased. The event will also feature over 100 vendors, food and live entertainment. OC Fair and Event Center, 88 Fair Drive.
2. A Halloween Boutique/Night Gallery opens today at Roger's Gardens in Corona del Mar. The boutique includes creepy treasures, one-of-a-kind items from a collection of
Halloween artists, four eerie art
Cabinet of Curiosities, Mad Inventor’s Workshop, Day of the Dead,and
Witching Hour and more. Roger's Gardens is located at 2301 San Joaquin Hills Road Corona del Mar. See our
3. Today at 7 p.m. The Hyatt Regency Newport Beach Summer Concert Series will continue with a performance by Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue. The Hyatt is located at 1107 Jamboree Road.
4. Today at 6:30 p.m. the Newport Bay Conservancy is hosting a Movie Night under the stars. Take a picnic dinner, comfortable chairs and warm clothes and enjoy for free the movie, Charlotte's Web. Activities including outdoor nature walks and arts and crafts will begin at 6 p.m., and the move will start at 7 p.m. Get more
5. Sherman Library & Gardens will be closed on Tuesday, Sept. 10th for a public memorial service for
Wade Roberts who passed away on Aug. 22. The memorial will begin at 10 a.m. and is open to anyone who would like to attend. Sherman Library & Gardens is located at 2647 E. Coast Highway in Corona del Mar.
Facebook. Follow us on
Twitter and Sign up for the
daily email with links to the latest local news.