1. It’s never too early to tee off. Want your kids to learn golf? Join the LA Golf Academy and sign up for the Junior Golf Development Program at the Penmar-by-the-Sea Golf Course. Designed for kids ages 7-15. Click here for more details.
2. The American Red Cross will hold a Pacific Palisades community blood drive from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday, September 15, at the American Legion Hall, 15247 La Cruz Dr. Click here for more details.
3. Palisades Charter High School will hold its Back to School Night on Sept. 12 with the following events and times:
5:30 - 6:30 p.m. - Parent Technology Stations, Club Tables - Campus Wide
6:30 – 7 p.m. - Executive Director/Principal Presentation - Big Gym
7 - 8:55 p.m. - Classroom Visitation
4. Congratulations to Palisades High School Football team, which scored at 45-12 victory over Marshall on Saturday.
5. Have something you want shared on 5 things? Email firstname.lastname@example.org