Actress Elizabeth Banks describes what makes Thanksgiving so special for her on her blog. Here's what she had to say:
Forget that year when you mispronounced your cousin’s name multiple times and your mother-in-law asked what size you wear at the dinner table. This year, Thanksgiving is gonna rule!
- You get to eat piles of buttered bread mixed with more butter. Americans call this “stuffing,” or if you live in the South, “dressing.”
- Everyone has onion breath so it’s not like you need to feel self-conscious about that.
- You get to cook with power tools.
- Day drinking.
- Any social gaffes you make can be blamed on item #4.
- Nobody will remember #5 anyway because everyone is doing #4.
- You get to hang with that one cool cousin who speaks a bunch of languages and stuff.
- You can avoid your awkward cousin by clinging to #7.
- Someone there will be impressed by the coin you keep behind your ear.
Do you have a link too share from a celebrity talking about Thanksgiving? Tell us in the comments.