22 Aug 2014
74° Partly Cloudy
Patch Instagram photo by dewhee1

Fire Causes $90,000 Worth of Damage

Started in garage of home

Fire Causes $90,000 Worth of Damage

 

A Petaluma family is safe after a fire that started in the garage broke out Monday afternoon. 

Fire officials believe the blaze, which occurred in the 300 block of Sixth Street on Monday around 1:30pm, was accidental, but are continuing their investigation.

All residents were able to escape unharmed and the fire was brought under control within ten minutes.  The garage and its contents received approximately $90,000 worth of damage. 

Share This Article