The Oakland Police Department is committed to combating sex trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation. On Friday June 27, 2014 the Oakland Police Department launched a new Human Trafficking section on the Department’s website.
This section will display booking photos of individuals arrested and charged with soliciting prostitution and profiting from prostitution. The information and photos are intended to keep our community informed about the people who have been arrested and charged for prostitution related offenses. The arrestee’s name, date of birth, city of residence and date of arrest will be posted along with their booking photo. The photos and information will be updated twice a month.
We are dedicated to identifying and rescuing victims of trafficking and locating and arresting perpetrators of this crime. We work closely with the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office to hold the perpetrators of these serious crimes accountable and with victim advocacy groups to provide support to the victims.
The community plays an important role in combating trafficking. An informed community is an empowered and safer community.
- You can report suspected prostitution and sex trafficking via our anonymous tip line at 510-238-2373.
- If you have specific information about the individuals shown above or the crimes for which they’ve been arrested, please call 510-777-3333 to make a police report. Or if you prefer, use the anonymous tip line at 510-238-2373.
Nixle Tip Watch allows tipsters to send OPD a tip three ways:
1. Text TIP OAKLANDPD to 888777 from your cell phone
2. Call our toll-free tip hotline at 855-TIPS-247 (855-847-7247)
3. Respond to OPD's Nixle messages