Do your weekend plans involve food, wine and possibly some romance?
Grab your fishing pole and head to Lake Poway or check out Rancho Bernardo Art Associations’ exhibits throughout the weekend.
Whether you love wine or want to be gone fishin’, the weekend has something enjoyable for everyone.
Click on the links for more information.
- What's Up: Rancho Bernardo Art Association's (RBAA) members will showcase their artwork throughout Bernardo Winery. Check out artwork from RBAA President Ren Daniels and member Amy Zoe Bekier.
- When: Throughout February.
- Where: Cafe Merlot and Bernardo Winery Tasting Room, Bernardo Winery 13330 Paseo Del Verano Norte, Rancho Bernardo.
- What's Up: Attention couple and lovebirds. "For the Love of Wine" will host an all-inclusive wine and food pairing event with wine tasting, carriage rides, live music, art and more!
- When: 6 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 9.
- Where: Bernardo Winery, 13330 Paseo Del Verano Norte, Rancho Bernardo.
- Price: $135 per couple.
- What's Up: The City of Poway, Captain Ron Baker, and other sponsors will host the annual Youth Fishing Derby. Lake Poway will be filled 1,500 pounds of trout. Kids and their families can enjoy a day filled with fishing, games, and more!
- When: 6 a.m. to Noon on Saturday, Feb. 9.
- Where: Lake Poway, 14644 Lake Poway Rd., Poway
- Price: Free.
- What's Up: Wine, Sweets and Savories at the Greenhouse and Gardens fundraiser will benefit local organizations. The event will include food, drinks, raffles, and more!
- When: 2 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 10.
- Where: Sunshine Care Greenhouse, 12735 Monte Vista Rd., Poway.
- Price: $10.