News happens on a daily basis and over at Redwood City Patch, we are committed to bringing you the latest.
That being said, we would like to know who stays up-to-date with all the news going on in town. We are giving away a Patch water bottle and tote bag to one lucky winner.
All you have to do is answer the following quiz questions. The people who get all the questions correct will be entered into a drawing. You have until Monday at noon to comment the correct answers. We will announce the winner on Monday afternoon.
- Who were the two delegates from Redwood City that went to the Democratic National Convention?
- What did the suspected serial robber use instead of a real weapon?
- Which school did SF Giants catcher Hector Sanchez visit?
- What new business opened Monday on the corner of Theatre Way and Broadway Street?
- Which team did football play on Friday?
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, comment the correct answers to this week’s quiz. All answers must be correct to be included in the drawing.
- All entries must be received by Monday, Sept. 10, 12 p.m., Pacific Time.
- You may enter once per user account.
- Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Each winner will receive a Patch water bottle and tote bag.
Want all breaking traffic alerts?
Sign up for Redwood City Patch’s daily newsletter,
“like” us on Facebook and
“follow” us on Twitter to get news, blogs, announcements and events.
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.