The City Council will be for its regular meeting. Here's what is on the agenda.
- holding a public hearing about the city applying for $100,000 in funding from the Citizen's Option for Public Safety, or COPS, program so that the can maintain a traffic officer position;
- ending the local state of emergency declared after the Sept. 9 gas explosion and fire in the Crestmoor neighborhood;
- pushing forward several redevelopment projects in response to , which would eliminate all redevelopment agencies throughout California;
- approving the the city's traffic calming toolkit, which has been finalized after first being adopted in 2007 to address throughout San Bruno; and
- accepting a $8,000 donation for that will go toward maintenance and improvements at the park.