Whether you're rooting for the Patriots or Giants -- or just watching the game for the commercials and halftime special -- here's a list of cocktails to enjoy at your Super Bowl party!
And if you still need to prepare some snacks, here's a list of to use.
BevMo!’s Super Bowl XLVI Cocktail Recipes
Toast your favorite player with the official MVP Cocktail:
- 1/2 oz. Malibu Rum
- 1/2 oz. Vodka
- Pineapple Juice
- Shake Malibu Rum, Vodka and pineapple juice over ice. Strain into a cocktail glass and decorate with a cherry.
Highlight all the hottest plays with a CIROC Red Zone:
- 1.5 oz CIROC Red Berry
- 1 oz sour mix
- ¼ oz Chambord liqueur
- Shake ingredients over ice and strain into a chilled martini glass.
Sack that QB with The Blitz Cocktail:
- 1 1/2 oz Patrón Añejo tequila
- 1 oz Lillet Rouge
- 1 oz orange curacao liqueur
- Splash of orange bitters
- In an ice filled cocktail shaker, add ingredients. Shake until well blended. Strain over ice.
4th Quarter with 4 seconds left Hail Mary Shooter:
- 1 1/4 oz. Pepper Vodka
- 5 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- Splash Tomato Juice
- Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice, strain into shot glass.
Perfect Post Game Margarita:
- 1 part Espolon Tequila
- 3 parts Cuervo Margarita Mix
- ½ cup or more of crushed ice
- Whip in blender to enjoy it frozen, or simply on the rocks. Rim a Margarita glass with BevMo! Lime Salt and a slice of lime to serve.