Santee's Easter Weekend Weather Forecast
The local forecast for Friday, April 18 through Monday, April 21.
The National Weather Service forecast for Santee:
- Friday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night: Cloudy, with a low around 55. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday: Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night: Increasing clouds, with a low around 54. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest in the evening.
- Sunday: Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 78. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night: Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 54.
- Monday: Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 81.