Get Acquainted With South Pasadena Senior Services
So what's on offer? Apparently, quite a bit. For example:
1. Classes -- Everything from poetry to computer skills. Just to name a few others: Language (French, Italian, Spanish), Pilates, Line Dancing, and Yoga.
2. Lectures, day-trips, and special events
3. Dial-A-Ride services -- Dial-A-Ride is offered to South Pasadena residents who are disabled or 55 years of age or older. Destinations include Arcadia and Alhambra for medical appointments to the Health Care Partners office, as well as monthly shopping trips to Alhambra and Pasadena Target stores, Costco and Westfield Santa Anita Shopping Center in Arcadia.
4. That's impressive. And so is our weather.
5. And here's your daily Traffic report, which is no better or worse than what we've come to expect.