AUDITIONS FOR "LAST CALL AT CHEZ MORT" HAVE BEEN EXTENDED.
Slant of Light Productions is pleased to announce auditions for their Murder Mystery Dinner Theater performance, LAST CALL AT CHEZ MORT, by Lee Mueller.
A Night Club in the 1940's is the scene of a bizarre death. Was it an accident or was it murder? Inspector Constantine could pin it on anyone of these mugs. The gangster, the showgirl, the French guy, the Russian with hatchet. Will he pick the right one?
Casting the following roles (Non-AEA ONLY):
· JEAN PAUL TRUFFAUT- Male or female. Host and Nightclub manager. A Frenchman with a thick accent. Is sometimes slow to understand what is happening around him.
· MACK- Streetwise Stage Manager. Typical 1940’s hard boiled no nonsense guy.
· LADY LELU- Glamorous Night Club singer. Has a bit of a hard shell under her beauty.
· “BIG SUIT” STU- Sharp Dressed Gangster. Bark much worse than bite.
· BODYGUARD- Make or female. Stu’s bodyguard. Speaks with a Russian/German Accent. Not necessarily menacing in stature. A man or woman of few words and some of them English.
· SWEET SUE- Ditsy Girlfriend of Big Suit Stu. Dreams of being as glamorous and popular as Lady Lelu. Unfortunately has no talent.
· CHIEF INSPECTOR CONSTATINE- Police inspector who has been around the block a few times. Slightly un-kept and shamby. Sometimes has an issue keeping his facts and names straight. He has worked so many cases they all are starting to run together.
· SMITTY- News reporter.
Auditions are being held the the evenings of March 9, 10 & 11. Please email email@example.com for an appointment.
Auditions will be split between Norwalk, CT and Milford, CT. Location will be given upon audition confirmation.
Sides will be given upon arrival.
All rehearsals run from 7pm-10pm in Milford, CT
March: 16, 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30
April: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
April 11th and 12th at 8pm in Milford. Call time is 6pm.
For more information or to set up an audition time, please send a
headshot and résumé to Stacy Ruttenberg, Artistic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.