Jul 28, 2014
Mostly Cloudy

You might have received an incorrect tax form from CT.

If you received unemployment insurance from Connecticut in 2013, this might affect you. Department of Revenue Services has recently issued form 1099-G to recipients of unemployment insurance. Some of the forms were incorrect. Here is their notice concerning the error...  http://lnkd.in/d2Ne7vt

You'll want to be sure you have correct information before filing your tax return.

As always, please post a comment if you have any general questions and I will be happy to respond. I can also be reached at lencarusi@gmail.com or (203) 807-3263 if you have any specific issues you would like to discuss. 

Don’t miss updates from Patch!