The Board of Education for Regional School District No. 17 is set to meet on Tuesday, May 1 beginning at 7:30 p.m. in the Central Office Board Room.
They're planning to pack a lot of information into the meeting, so here are some of the highlights from the most recent agenda:
- Board Committee Reports from the following subcommittees: Facilities and Transportation, Building, Finance, Policy and Communications
- Board Liason Reports from the following groups:Solar/Alternative Energies Committee, Healthy Communities/Healthy Kids Council, LEARN, Park & Recreation, Haddam Board of Selectmen and Killingworth Board of Selectmen
- Consent: Donation of $241.40 from General Mills Box Tops for Education
- New Business: Capital Project List, Healthy Foods Certification, Calendar for following 2013-2014
- Reports from the Superintendent on enrollment and personnel