The most-read story of the week on Fairfield Patch is a report on Connecticut Magazine's Best Restaurants of 2013 -- six Fairfield restaurants were named best of the best and three more received honorable mentions. The next most-read story is the list of the town's top 50 highest wage-earners, followed by the Southport News robbery arrest report, a letter from Fairfield Metro developer Kurt Wittek, and an update on the school budget proceedings.
- Fairfield Restaurants Tops in Connecticut
- Superintendent Tops Fairfield's Highest Wage Earners of 2012
- Southport News Robbery Suspect Arrested after Pursuit
- Fairfield Metro Developer: 'It's Time to Build Something We Can Be Proud Of'
- Fairfield School Board Digs into Superintendent's Budget