Arrests as reported by the Farmington Police Department.
- Sarah L. Hatfield, 26, of 698 Main St., Middletown. Charge: Conspiracy to commit illegal manufacture, distribution or sale of narcotics. Bond: $75,000. Court date: July 15.
- Elizabeth Appiah-Kubi, 61, of 221 Woodland Ave., Bloomfield. Charge: Sixth-degree larceny. Bond: $2,500. Court date: July 23.
- Joshua Tessier, 18, of 415 Perkins St., Bristol. Charge: Second-degree breach of peace in connection with a confrontation with his girlfriend's brother. Bond: $5,000. Court date: July 22.
- Joseph Austin Gorecki, 18, of 17 Charles Pl., Burlington. Second-degree breach of peace in connection with a confrontation with his sister's boyfriend. Bond: $2,500. Court date: July 23.
- Keriann Latonya Powell, 26, of 12 Linwood Dr., Bloomfield. Charges: fifth-degree larceny, conspiracy to commit fifth-degree larceny in connection with a shoplifting incident at Victoria's Secret in Westfarms Mall in March 2014. Bond: $1,000. Court date: July 23.
- Maribel Ramirez, 49, of 145 Whiting St., New Britain. Charges: criminal attempt a second-degree robbery, risk of injury to a minor and criminal attempt at sixth-degree larceny, in connection with an April 2014 incident at JC Penney at Westfarms Mall. Bond: $10,000. Court date: July 23.
- Christian Charles Coleman, 25, of 912 New Britain Ave., Farmington. Charge: second-degree failure to appear in court. Bond: $5,000. Court date: Aug. 4.
- Dylan Parady, 20, of 137 Fairview St., New Britain. Charges: operating under suspension, failure to wear safety belt in front seat, faiure to display plate/sticker, unsafe tires, possession of less than a half-ounce of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, following a motor vehicle stop on Farmington Avenue. Bond: $150. Court date: July 23.