A backcountry Greenwich estate is the top sale in the latest real estate transactions recorded in the Greenwich Tax Assessor's office.
This Kaali-Nagy Georgian Colonial was renovated in 2013 — seven years after it was built in 2006, according to the Zillow.com listing. The 7,500+ square foot home is situated on a little more than two acres, which includes a pond. The home was sold for $4.85 million.
- 415 Round Hill Rd.: James A. Torrey and Rose P. Lynch to Briana J. and Gregory Hart; $4,675,000.
- 26 Red Top Rd.: 26 Red Top Road LLC to Red Top Cove LLC; $3,050,000.
- 47 Lafayette Pl. Unit 3H: Robert F. and Teresa Zottola to Christine Mozian; $490,000.
- 26 Taconic Rd.: 26 Taconic Road LLC to Skagen Connecticut LLC; $4,850,000.
- 30 Glenville St.: Glenriver Associates to Louis and Laura Manganiello; $255,000.
- 96 Florence Rd.: U.S. Bank to Song Peng; $873,000.
- 340 Field Point Rd.: April H. Powell to Kerra and Frank Sarcone; $1,324,000.
- 102 ½ Orchard St.: Estate of Doris L. Scales to Claudia Shia Macora; $639,000.