Warm weather is here. Actually with the mild winter we had it never really left. Still, spring days will soon be turning to lazy summer days and whether your sport of choice is baseball, surfing or something else it’s time to share your recommendations for sporting goods stores.
In this week’s readers’ choice we want to know where is the best place to buy sporting goods in our area?
Do you go to a big box store? Consignment shop? Or is there a specialty shop or pro shop that you frequent?
Here’s how it works.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll post a poll with the nominees Thursday morning.
- You'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.
For full Readers' Choice rules click here.