Milford locations of Subway, Domino's Pizza and DiBella's Subs were each burglarized in the early hours of October 1, 2012 and The Milford Police Department believes the three commercial burglaries were related.
Police responded to an intrusion alarm at Subway Sandwich Store located at 1454 Boston Post Road and discovered an attempted burglary to that location.
Upon further investigation, it was found that two burglaries occurred at Dibella’s Subs, 1400 Boston Post Road and Domino’s Pizza, 57 Turnpike Square which appear to be related.
Police are reminding businesses of the following crime prevention tips:
- Secure all doors and windows.
- Consider an intrusion alarm system or utilize existing systems if installed at the business.
- Take advantage of lighting inside and outside the business.
- Heighten awareness levels of your employees to report suspicious people and activities at your business during the day and night time hours.
Police are also encouraging citizens to report any unusual activities they may observe at businesses to their local police department. Police are actively investigating all three incidents.
Anyone who may have witnessed any suspicious activity in these areas during the day or night time hours is asked to contact the below numbers or visit our website at www.milfordpd.org and click on “Crime Tips”.
- Sergeant Chacon (203) 783-4761
- Detective Cortes (203) 783-4731
- Detective Division main number (203) 877-1465