Patch Picks: Pamper Yourself for Spring
Don’t let the recent snow fall fool you. Spring is coming! And, don’t you want to feel refreshed and revived when warmer weather arrives?
Here is a list of five places to go to be pampered.
- The Center for Natural Healing – Dr. Tina Zigo – 188 Main St. Suite E, Monroe — A naturopathic medical office that focuses on physical, mental and emotional healing. Skin care and massage therapy—including reflexology--offered. Cranio-sacral, a ten-step still point therapy using a gentle, hands-on method to improve the immune system, is also available.
- Ricci’s Salon & Spa – 99 South Main Street, Newtown – 203-426-1611 – “Skin Indulgences” include Five-Dimensional Radiance Facial, Three-Layer Collagen Facial, Hot Stone Luxury Facial, Vitamin C Anti-Oxidant Facial and Back Facial; massages, manicures pedicures and combination relaxation packages are available. If you really want to begin spring feeling “new,” make an appointment for haircut and color, too.
- Avance Esthetiques – 228 South Main Street, Newtown – 203-270-8911 – A full-service European day spa for more than 20 years, services include massages, waxing, nails, facials and body treatments. There is also a café on site for lunch or snacks. Wellness beauty products can be found in a retail boutique, too.
- – 450 Monroe Turnpike – 203-261-2708- Many loyal clients visit regularly for manicures, pedicures and strong, relaxing massages.
- – 124 Old Tannery Road - 203-459-1677 – Men, women and children’s services available. Acupuncture, reflexology, cranio-sacral therapy and deep connective tissue damage.