1. Happy Monday! There's a chance of rain and snow today, eek! Guess it still IS winter!The sun is slated to come up at 6:56 a.m., and set at 5:09 p.m.
2. , the Montville TV show hosted by Town Council member Rosetta Jones! For info and the schedule, click here!
3. The Town Matters event was put on the Montville Patch by a reader - and you can put your stuff up, too, for free!
Log into the Montville Patch, or register, if you haven't already (look in the upper right corner of the page for the login/register spot)
A form will open up... just fill it out! Make sure to add the photos where it says "Choose file to upload."
Once you click "Post My Event" at the bottom, you will come to the page that features your event. Send me the URL and I will feature it on the homepage.
4. There's a health clinic for seniors on Tuesday at the Click here for the info.
5. What's the story of your own romance? Please share it with the readers of the Montville Patch! Funny, touching, interesting stories make great reading. So do stories of love and commitment lasting a long time, and lasting through hard times. Every love story is different, and they are all wonderful! I met my husband at an AA meeting... it was my first meeting, I was a mess, I walked in, sat next to him, and that was that. Please share your story in time for Valentine's Day! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thought for the day, courtesy of Happy Publishing
"Every man is enthusiastic at times. One man has enthusiasm for thirty minutes, another man has it for thirty days. But it is the man who has it for thirty years who makes a success in life." - Edward B. Butler