About two years ago, we launched North Haven Patch with a pretty bold mission in mind: To make your life ridiculously easy.
That meant covering the biggest stories in town — from Tropical Storm Irene last year to Election Day earlier this month — while also helping you share even the smallest feats of neighborly kindness or communicate with your customers.
At every turn we thought of new and better ways to deliver on our promise, which is why we’re so excited to premiere an improved North Haven Patch next month.
Come mid-December you’ll be able to:
- Personalize North Haven Patch by following groups. A few clicks makes your local news feed custom-fit to the topics you care about. Police blotter and shelter pets? Taxes and restaurant reviews? Why not?
- Better organize your day by creating groups of your own. Use Patch to plan a rec sports league or school fundraiser. Everyone can finally be on the same page—literally.
- Experience a better mobile Patch. We know you live on your smartphone—so we put everything you love about Patch in a smaller, more portable package.
- Share comments and photos more intuitively and much, much faster.
- Turn any blog or opinion piece into a mini-community of interest, complete with followers of your very own.
You can also register your interest in forming a group right when the new North Haven Patch launches here. We'll walk you through it!