- The Board of Finance voted on a 1.76 percent budget increase for the town and 1.81 percent for the school district last night. Check out today's story -- this is not the last you will hear about this decision.
- Think your band can jam? How about your son's or daughter's? Auditions for the high school edition of BandJam 2011 are 7 p.m. tonight at the Ridgefield Playhouse. The final concert will take place May 1.
- There are so very many events for children at the library today -- check out their website to see what's available. There are events for every age group!
- "Your child can do better in school." So says Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, who teaches a class tonight about time management, organization and self-discipline. The class takes place at from 7-8:30 p.m.
- On this date in 1792, President George Washington exercised, for the first time, his power to veto a bill.
Ridgefield Patch Find Your Patch
Find Your Community
Find your Patch by name or zipcode.