5 Things All About Ridgefield: Feb. 8
Planning and Zoning meeting, Selectmen's budget, learning disability discussion, art tours and the State Representative's birthday.
- The Planning and Zoning Commission will meet tonight at 7:30 at the Town Hall Annex -- because of weather cancellations this month, there is a full agenda, including a continuation of the discussion to broaden farming and agriculture definitions.
- The Board of Selectmen will be holding a special budget meeting tonight to discuss the police department and the library budgets beginning 7:30 p.m. in Town Hall.
- Educational psychologist will discuss strategies to care for children and adults with autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) 7 p.m. tonight at
her office in Ridgefield. She will focus on the benefits of chiropractic care for those with these learning disabilities.
- If you haven't been to the Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum in a while -- or have never been, for that matter -- head down Main Street for a guided tour of the current exhibits at 2 p.m. with a question and answer period to follow.
- Today is State Representative John Frey's birthday. A longtime Ridgefielder representing the 111th District in Hartford, Patch would like to wish Mr. Frey a happy birthday and many more.